Sr Oracle Developer
This position will have the primary responsibility of developing and supporting the existing Oracle E-Business applications and should be skilled in both functional and technical aspects of Oracle ERP R12. Position will work as part of our ERP Team in supporting our Oracle EBS applications. Qualified candidate will have Techno Functional experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Supply Chain Management (SCM), Manufacturing and Financials modules and full understanding of the Oracle EBS R12 applications suite.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Serves as go to person for all Oracle development and technical needs
- Provides day-to-day Oracle EBS techno functional support to business customers, troubleshooting and resolving complex problems
- Works collaboratively across the organization to establish positive working relationships
- Collaborates with end users to identify needs and opportunities to enhance Oracle EBS applications
- Manages daily activities to satisfy work assignments, performance, and deliverables
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any technology disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of Oracle EBS Techno Functional experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in EBS R12.2.x with modules Order Management, Shipping, Inventory, Purchasing, Advanced Pricing, WMS (Warehouse Management System) and Manufacturing. Familiar with Oracle R 12.2.x key functionalities & features.
- Strong development experience with Oracle related technologies such as – APEX, J-Developer, XML Publisher/BI Publisher Reports, SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, SQL Loader.
- Development experience in Unix Korn shell scripting
- Development experience with OAF (Oracle Application Framework) and Java is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Applications Object Library (AOL) and use of EBS APIs for all SCM, Manufacturing and Financial modules.
- Development experience with Oracle EBS Supply Chain management (SCM) applications, Manufacturing and Financial modules.
- Thorough understanding of table structures and their relationship with SCM, Manufacturing and Financial modules.
- Experience with Oracle EBS Implementation is a plus.
- Experience with B2B integration with Oracle EBS modules.
- Experience with BOOMI to Oracle ERP integration is a plus.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA