Investment Research Analyst
The Seaman Family Office & Treasury Investment/Research Analyst performs research, financial analysis and prepares confidential investment information to grow our investment portfolios, including private equity and real estate investments. This position works with all relevant internal teams and external partners to help manage existing investments and expand our investment opportunities.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform market research – collect data identifying current economic trends, economic sectors, financial markets, investment asset classes, commercial real estate (CRE) markets, etc.
- Analyze data – use financial models to evaluate existing and/or new investments, CRE holdings and other private investments.
- Perform financial forecasting, prepare financial projections, cash flow analyses, and other financial reports to help evaluate existing and/or new investments.
- Monitor investments – prepare performance reports regularly comparing holdings to relevant benchmarks, indexes, and proprietary databases.
- Assess opportunities – screen, research and perform due diligence for potential investment opportunities (liquid investments, CRE properties, and other private investments). Evaluate opportunities utilizing fundamental valuation techniques and publicly available data.
- Make recommendations – provide supporting documentation for proposed investments based on the results of the due diligence process; including income potential, cash yield, risk, and a comparison to similar investments or properties. This may include tenant interviews on potential CRE investments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position requires:Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, and/or Economics with 3-5 years of related experience. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with solid investment and commercial real estate background preferred.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA