Jr. Data Analyst
This position is a key member of the organization working closely with the Sr. Financial Planning and Data Analyst along with the Operations and Accounting departments. The purpose of this position is to provide accurate system data to help drive long-term business improvements.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Jr. Data Analyst will be responsible for providing insight on inventory levels, accurate system setup for items, ongoing reviews of yield and run rates, and entering/reviewing forecasted items.
- Update Standard Costs for raw material items
- Adjust scrap (yield) and run rates in ERP system based off data analyzed
- Collect and assist in the analysis of production and sales
- Work closely with the Sr. Financial Planning and Data Analyst and Accounting for calculating ROI’s on capital projects
- Independently develop Excel models, charts and graphs, and procedures as necessary.
- Assist Accounting in period end closing in regards to inventory value and manufacturing variance review
- Other duties as assigned
- Communication skills (written and verbal): The ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of an organization.
- Project management: Meeting established accountability, timelines and goals that are set
- Relationship Management: Establish interpersonal skills to enable rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Analytical Skills: The ability to understand, articulate, and quantify problems and concepts to make decisions based upon all available information, using statistical or analytic tools or observations
- Results Focused: The ability to challenge the status quo and drive process improvements that achieve and surpass targets.
- Professionalism: The ability to think carefully about the likely effects on others of your words, actions, appearance, and mode of behavior.
- Education Requirements: strong understanding of statistics, or applied mathematics principles with an attention to detail
Qualifications for Position:
Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Statistics or other applied math degree.
- Microsoft Office experience, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Minitab or Python experience helpful.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular Full-Time
- Medina, OH 44256, USA