Food Industry Floor Leadership
Are you someone who enjoys food? Join Food Innovators/Technicians from all walks of life working together to feed the Country. We are an industry leader in Fresh Food Manufacturing, but we do much more than making great tasting safe ready to eat foods. We are a family owned company that plays a key role in bringing every party, picnic, and event together. We have positions on all shifts, including part-time openings with flexible schedules. Along with a competitive wage, attendance bonus and NO COST benefits package as well as many other company events… YOU will earn $1,000.00 sign on bonus by joining our team. Are you ready to Join our Family?
Join our team of food innovators and technicians to produce fresh, delicious food that will make it to tables across the country. Take pride in knowing that your hard work makes a difference in the lives of our customers and consumers.
To effectively lead/manage all production activities for one or more of Sandridge Food Corporation’s processing rooms. This includes insuring quality standards of met, employee safety is promoted, labor and material costs are controlled and outstanding food safety is always observed.
What we will offer you:
- A rate of pay between $20 to $24 per hour
- $3 shift differential for 2nd shift
- One-time $500 sign on bonus
- Health benefits/401k
- Vacation time after 6 months of employment and personal days
What we are looking for:
- Manufacturing experience preferred
High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Responsible for production operations for one or more of Sandridge Food Corporation’s processing rooms
- Responsible to drive improvements in Food Safety, Human Safety, First time quality, Line/labor efficiency, attainment and ingredient/product yields
- Manage/Lead all activities for one or more of Sandridge Food Corporation’s production rooms
- Prepare daily production schedules for the assigned business
- Develop and implement improvements for products produced
- Responsible for creating a strong employee friendly environment
- Train/teach/coach employees to develop an effective production team
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular Full-Time
- Medina, OH 44256, USA