The Wellbeing Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of planning, development, implementation and monitoring of Sandridge total wellbeing and resilience initiatives. The position requires significant creativity and research skills to design the program, marketing and communication skills to promote it, and the care and compassion to engage continuously with Sandridge employees to drive utilization and successful outcomes.
Key Specific Responsibilities:
· Develop programs that create awareness, motivation and provides tools to employees that help them adapt and maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle.
Foster an overall culture of wellbeing awareness and educate and counsel leadership
across the company to help identify employees potentially in need of a referral for support and/or services.
Engage daily with employees in common areas, production areas and offices to promote wellbeing programs as well as identify opportunities to connect employees with resources.
Develop wellbeing and health awareness initiatives (e.g., bulletin boards, digital, video communication), educational campaigns (e.g., lunch and learns, video messaging, newsletters), behavior change programs, and community and other resource referrals.
Coordinate and deliver wellbeing and resilience programming on healthy lifestyles that includes wellbeing and work/life balance messaging and education.
Encourage wellbeing and resilience program buy-in and support throughout all levels of the organization.
Develop and maintain a comprehensive directory of referral services and resources for employees to include counseling through Employee Assistance Program and other resources.
Create awareness and visibility for wellbeing and resilience through effectively promoting programs/ interventions designed for target populations with specific concerns or health conditions.
Engage employees in public spaces and initiate conversations and invitations to meet one-on-one or in small groups to discuss wellbeing and resilience needs and concerns.
Preform research on relevant topics in wellbeing promotion and lifestyle and behavior change.
· Collect, evaluate and report data on the effectiveness of wellbeing and resilience initiatives.
· Identify appropriate evidence-based strategies, preventive health guidelines, and educational materials from credible sources to incorporate into programming.
· Work collaboratively with internal and external business partners to ensure alignment of wellbeing and resilience programs.
· Respond to timely to inquiries from Team Member Support Services.
· Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
· Ability to walk around facility, as well as climb stairs as needed.
· Ability to work in cold climates
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including some early am arrivals on first shift and some mid-shift well into the evening hours.
· Ability to read/write the English language.
Qualifications for Position:
· Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field such as health education, health promotion, social work, public health, or a related field.
· Minimum of 3 or more years’ experience providing health and wellbeing and resilience services to varied populations.
· Experience developing and implementing workplace wellbeing and resilience strategies, health education presentations, and engagement solutions.
· Strong background and fundamental knowledge of the healthcare industry and health insurance principles and products
· Ability to work with diverse group of employees
A passion for wellbeing and a compassionate demeanor
· Strong organizational skills
· Demonstrated effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
Industry certification such as Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist is desirable
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular Full-Time
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Monday, May 9, 2022
- Medina, OH 44256, USA