HR Data and Reporting Specialist
About the Company:
Regency Centers Corporation (Nasdaq: REG) Regency Centers is a preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of shopping centers located in suburban trade areas with compelling demographics. Our portfolio includes thriving properties merchandised with highly productive grocers, restaurants, service providers, and best-in-class retailers that connect to their neighborhoods, communities, and customers. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency Centers is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT) that is self-administered, self-managed, and an S&P 500 Index member. For more information, please visit regencycenters.com.
About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is looking for an experienced HR Data & Reporting Specialist to join our Jacksonville, Florida corporate office. This individual will be responsible for maintaining employee data in our HRIS database and generating reports with the data for a variety of customers, in addition to providing analytical support to HR leadership.
- Input and maintain employee records in the payroll/HRIS database (Dayforce) including but not limited to new hires, terminations, compensation changes, position changes, tax changes, direct deposit information, involuntary/voluntary deductions, and non-routine payments such as bonuses, stock grants, expense reimbursements, etc.
- Work closely with payroll and benefits teams to ensure data accuracy prior to payroll processing.
- Generate, audit, and format a variety of reports from Dayforce for internal and external customers including HR team members, accounting team members, internal & external auditors, etc.
- Provide analytical support to the HR leadership team.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Human Resources team by actively participating in group projects and supporting other team members when necessary.
- Provide other administrative services as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Human Resources or a related field (extensive HRIS experience coupled with an Associate’s degree and/or accredited HRIS/payroll certification may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant HR experience
- Knowledge of a human capital management system/HRIS database, such as Ceridian Dayforce, ADP, UKG, Workday, etc.
- Advanced level proficiency with Excel; Intermediate level proficiency with Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and technical skills
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce
- Certification in a HR related discipline a plus
- An exceptional aptitude for detail work and the ability to problem solve and apply critical thinking skills to analyze, audit and troubleshoot with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Integrity and trust, ability to handle highly sensitive information maturely and carefully
- Desire to produce quality work and provide excellent customer service
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, paid parental leave and compassion leave, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts, flexible paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1 Independent Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202, USA