Sr Financial Analyst
About the Company:
Regency Centers Corporation (Nasdaq: REG) Regency Centers is the preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of shopping centers located in suburban trade areas with compelling demographics. Our portfolio includes thriving properties merchandised with highly productive grocers, restaurants, service providers, and best-in-class retailers that connect to their neighborhoods, communities, and customers. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency Centers is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT) that is self-administered, self-managed, and an S&P 500 Index member. For more information, please visit RegencyCenters.com.
About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking a Sr Financial Analyst to join our corporate office located in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a hybrid opportunity, with 3 days in the office and 2 days working remote. This person will manage the reporting process for regional in-process developments. Assist in the underwriting, financial analysis, and due diligence functions associated with the acquisition, development, and/or re-development of shopping centers to ensure that Regency is making well-informed investment decisions based on all relevant facts and circumstances. Provide credit analysis on potential tenants and vendors. Assist with other ad hoc projects as necessary.
• Maintain financial models for in-process developments (aids in forecasting and project management and review) & associated monthly updates of MDM and DSR (forecasting models).
• Assist in underwriting prospective developments, acquisitions, and redevelopments.
• Assist with special projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
• Assist in preparation of memoranda on projects to be submitted to Capital Allocation Committee for approval.
• Assist with due diligence functions.
• Preparation of quarterly asset review books for in-process developments and redevelopments.
• Performs financial and credit analysis on potential tenants and vendors.
• Prepare abstracts for anchor tenant leases, PSAs, and Joint Venture Agreements.
• Tracks significant contract dates and posts/tracks escrow deposits.
• Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in finance or accounting related role
• Prior commercial real estate experience preferred
• Prior retail underwriting experience preferred
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Solid foundation in retail real estate fundamentals, including (but not limited to):
o Ability to understand and calculate standard return metrics such as yield, profit margin, IRR, etc.
o Ability to read and understand a lease
o Ability to understand shopping center operational metrics and how to calculate - such as percentage rent, additional rent, management fees, etc.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional experience with Argus Enterprise is a strong plus
• Demonstrated comprehension of finance and accounting principles, particularly as they relate to real estate
• Self-motivated team player with customer focus
• Strong technical learning and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Priority setting, organization, and time-management skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing needs of team
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, paid parental leave and compassion leave, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts, flexible paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1 Independent Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202, USA