Manager, Investments (Development)
About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking a Manager of Investments (Development) to join our Dallas, Texas regional office. The Manager of Investments will be involved in all aspects of the development process including site identification, acquisition, underwriting, zoning/entitlements, design, permitting, construction, leasing and delivery. The Manager of Investments will be responsible for the identifying potential development sites, daily advancement of development projects and will encounter a variety of roles from high-level decision making to daily project and team coordination.
- Research and identify potential development sites.
- Assist with the development/redevelopment of shopping centers by managing the day-to-day process.
- Work with internal teams and manage external resources throughout the project planning process.
- Define the entitlement path and interface with governmental agencies to obtain approvals.
- Provide analytical support in anchor tenant evaluations, land use and cost estimating.
- Assist operations department with projects that require development expertise.
- Develop and maintain industry relationships.
- Other special projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, plus a minimum of five (5) years of related work experience
- Site identification, acquisitions, development, leasing, due diligence, and underwriting and/or financial modeling experience
- Ability to travel within the region as necessary
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Master’s Degree in Real Estate Development, MBA with Finance and real estate courses, or related field
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate, including retail, multi-family and office industries.
- Solid understanding of real estate finance, underwriting and due diligence
- Energetic and self-motivated with a go-getter mentality
- Analytical with quality decision making skills, detail oriented without losing site of the big picture
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal savvy, presentation skills, capable of precise verbal and written communication)
- New business development, negotiation and follow-up skills
- Profit mentality with a drive for results
- Team collaborator, proactively informing and providing support
- Creative and willing to suggest new ideas
- Strong organizational and project management skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, paid parental leave and compassion leave, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts, flexible paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Pay Type Salary
- 8080 N US 75-Central Expy 1000, Dallas, TX 75206, USA