Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B), is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation's most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. It is anticipated that Quarterra will spin-off from Lennar and become an independent, NYSE listed, Alternative Asset Manager later this year under ticker symbol "Q". For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
The Administrative Assistant is integral for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, prioritize, and execute large volumes of highly confidential and time-sensitive information.
- Answer and screen phone calls and take detailed messages.
- Meet and greet visitors. Set up and clean up for business meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, appointments, and business travel arrangements.
- Observe overall goals and execute appropriate details; maintain systems and processes to ensure execution of projects.
- Proactive management of calendars, schedules, and appointments by anticipating current priorities and areas of focus in order to prioritize and arrange future schedules.
- Type business letters, memorandums and other correspondence using Microsoft Office Software.
- Create and edit spreadsheets and presentations.
- Collect daily, monthly, weekly, and quarterly reports from business entities.
- Prioritize phone calls/emails, provide ongoing public relations and assist in resolving problems.
- Maintain accurate, organized, and efficient filing system.
- Prepare and process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Develop processes and efficiencies for routine office management, supply ordering, etc.
- Assign, collect and track all building access cards.
- Operate and trouble shoot standard office equipment.
- Handle company phone system – name and extension updates, greeting updates, etc.
- Coordinate all materials for meetings and manage all mailings.
- Order food and gifts as requested.
- Special projects or cross train as necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have experience with administrative support in a corporate office environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Advanced Microsoft applications experience (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams).
- Detail- oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Administrative Assistant to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
#SK #LI-SK #LI-PMT
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dallas, TX, USA