Summary of Position:
The IT Technician provides associates local support for all computers, tablets and mobile devices. They provide support for the local area network, and communications equipment. The IT Technician provides timely and courteous user support for technical issues relating to the use and operation of hardware and software. The Technician coordinates and provides support for division offices and remote sites, including but not limited to apartment communities and construction sites. The Technician works closely with other members of the IT department internally and third-party vendors externally to provide excellent customer service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer workstation issues, both software and hardware related.
- Enact manufacturer's warranties for equipment repair.
- Maintain tickets in Help Desk ticketing system and ensure that tickets are up to date with current status.
- Provide accurate and reproducible written details on ticket resolution.
- Help the division prepare and coordinate project plans for installation of technology equipment in apartment communities and construction sites.
- Resolve printer and copier issues across the company.
- Arrange and coordinate technical support for meetings and events, including video conferencing and traditional audio/visual needs.
- Maintain, upgrade, install, or replace hardware and software as required.
- Report instances of server downtime, LAN/WAN connectivity issues immediately to manager and helpdesk support.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on LAN/WAN connectivity under the direction and guidance of telecommunications or network manager.
- Produce a weekly status report to the manager summarizing work as well as outstanding issues.
- Monitor and assist with coordinating the activities of third-party support.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- In addition to the above, each associate will be required to cross train for position(s) within the corporate organization structure as may, from time to time, be required by the manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification required.
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience.
- Valid Driver's License required.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the IT Technician to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Aliso Viejo, CA, USA