Summary of Position:
Our Concierge is the first impression of the community and is responsible for providing superior customer service to our residents. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multi-task, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. A Concierge brings positive energy to each conversation, resolves issues quickly and effectively, and makes everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and uphold a high standard for community curb appeal by conducting routine inspections of all community amenities and common areas and working with the service team or other Associates to ensure that all areas are well-maintained.
- Coordinate maintenance of office and amenity equipment including copiers, printers, resident business centers, fitness equipment, and resident clubhouse amenities.
- Receive deliveries by accepting and logging packages for residents.
- Provide leasing support and assistance to the leasing team by making initial contact with future residents, setting appointments, assisting with key pick-ups, and any other tasks related to the move-in and move-out process.
- Answer the telephone, provide information using our LMC Smile guide, forward calls and take messages when necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience in customer service, sales, and/or hospitality experience that demonstrates sufficient background to resolve resident complaints.
- Prior experience in front desk support preferred.
- Prior concierge and/or event planning experience preferred.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Concierge to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
#SK #LI-SK #LI-PMT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Charlotte, NC, USA