Summary of Position:
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for bank operations including cash and bank account management, corporate finance information including cash requirement reporting. The Analyst assists in daily/weekly wire transfers and check runs the preparation of financial reports to regional executives. They will continuously collaborate with management of external corporations, internal executives, Associates, customers, vendors, subcontractors, municipality staff and government agencies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and maintain users on banking platform.
- Initiate bank account setup, signature documentation and database maintenance.
- Prepare billings of bank service charges to each department.
- Create, monitor, and update daily cash report for Directors.
- Maintain a daily calendar of upcoming cash events to ensure timely payment of important obligations via wire transfers.
- Monitor the Wire Request email box for wire requests and approvals via DocuSign.
- Assess and initiate internal and external transfers.
- Review expense reports in online expense reporting system for approximately all Associates.
- Provide Ad hoc financial analysis and other projects as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in treasury/cash management or equivalent is required.
- 2-3 years public company experience is preferred.
- Ability to fully understand and proficiently navigate bank websites for initiating electronic payments and extracting information efficiently and timely.
- Meticulous and excellent organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills with strong emphasis in Microsoft Word, Excel, and DocuSign.
- Experience with Sage/Timberline accounting system or any other comparable system is a plus.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Treasury Analyst to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA