Summary of Position:
The Administrative Assistant is integral for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, prioritize, and execute large volumes of highly confidential and time-sensitive information.
- Answer and screen phone calls and take detailed messages.
- Coordinate meetings, appointments, and business travel arrangements.
- Observe overall goals and execute appropriate details; maintain systems and processes to ensure execution of projects.
- Proactive management of calendars, schedules, and appointments by anticipating current priorities and areas of focus in order to prioritize and arrange future schedules.
- Type business letters, memorandums and other correspondence using Microsoft Office Software.
- Assist in preparing project contracts and purchase orders.
- Create and edit spreadsheets and presentations.
- Collect daily, monthly, weekly, and quarterly reports from business entities.
- Maintain accurate, organized, and efficient filing system.
- Prepare and process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Develop processes and efficiencies for routine office management, supply ordering, etc.
- Assign, collect and track all building access cards.
- Operate and trouble shoot standard office equipment.
- Handle company phone system – name and extension updates, greeting updates, etc.
- Coordinate all materials for meetings and manage all mailings.
- Order food and gifts as requested.
- Special projects or cross train as necessary.
- Handle new employee orientation, organization and equipment.
- Coordinate with the office landlord.
- Assist in preparing corporate PowerPoint presentations and lender/partner marketing materials.
- Create and edit PDF files.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally as needed to submit and collect project drawings, pay fees and other miscellaneous errands.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in Construction, Architecture, or Real Estate Development fields preferred.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft applications experience (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Word, Teams).
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills.
- Notary Public, or the ability and willingness to become a Notary Public.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Administrative Assistant to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Atlanta, GA, USA