Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruiting Coordinator will perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the Talent Acquisition team in securing top talent for the organization. Additionally, the Recruiting Coordinator acts as an HR liaison to all Company departments and locations for recruiting functions, from initial open job requisition (OJR) to extending the written offer to candidates.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post all open jobs in a timely fashion within Dayforce, the Applicant Tracking System (ATS); review the job description and requisition terms for accuracy and that they are free of grammatical and typographical errors.
- Create offer letters on behalf of the Talent Acquisition team, ensure accuracy within the letters and that approvals follow the appropriate workflow.
- Coordinate with HR Operations team for on-boarding activities.
- Generate and maintain various tracking reports for TA Manager.
- Coordinate and assist with attracting and referring candidates for open positions through external job boards, employee referrals, college campus career fairs and other sourcing methods.
- Maintain job descriptions and other documents on a shared network drive and ensure content is up to date and formatted accurately.
- Conduct reference checks as needed.
- Screen resumes and coordinate candidate interviews with Hiring Managers and Recruiters as needed.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition inbox and route messages appropriately.
- Assist the TA Manager and team on college recruiting efforts.
- Provide additional administrative support for the HR department as needed.
- Work on special projects as assigned and cross train as necessary.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $22.50 [per hour], subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Human Resources or Business-related discipline preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience in a corporate setting, Human Resources/Talent Acquisition preferred.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality (i.e. compensation, performance reviews, counseling notices, promotions, etc.)
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with HR technology and systems required. Prior experience with Dayforce preferred.
- Ability to respond to requests and questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Adept at prioritizing effectively, multitasking and handling a fast-paced work environment.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Recruiting Coordinator to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $22.50
- Dallas, TX, USA