Testing Accommodations Advocate
Prometric is a leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world’s most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. We support more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in 180 countries around the world. With over three decades of experience working with clients of all sizes across a multitude of industry sectors, our mission is to design and deliver the highest quality and most innovative testing solutions anytime, anywhere.
Testing Accommodation Advocate
Supervisor, Testing Accommodations
The role of a Testing Accommodation Advocate is to deliver exceptional customer service while ensuring candidates with approved ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) accommodations exams are arranged respectively while managing candidate complaints, refunds, reimbursements, displacements and appeals are resolved in a timely and compliant manner while working closely with internal teams and clients to implement the best possible solution. As the candidate facing entry point for testing accommodations, critical defects and escalations, Testing Accommodation and Candidate Care Specialist are the key to service excellence – utilizing on the spot problem solving, lateral thinking, and process application and cross functional communications to strengthen the value of the Prometric’s brand.
- Work directly with candidates to schedule exams, order assistive personnel/equipment/software and process applications needed to ensure a stellar exam experience.
- End to end ownership of the candidate experience. Follow the candidate from registration process through the completion of their testing and post-test related concerns.
- Research/respond to escalations, complaints and referrals from candidates representing Executive team
- Meet or exceed management goals for service levels, metrics KPIs, quality assurance and attendance
- Answer calls within management standards, consistently deliver quality call handling and meet established metric goals
- Maintain punctuality and attendance within company guidelines
- Ensure that all candidate escalations and complaints are managed to excellent professional standards, abiding by Prometric’s terms and policies.
- Demonstrate ownership of candidate issues, urgency, and work proactively with internal Prometric groups to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identify and report issues causing complaints to improve processes and procedures.
- Understand current business processes and tools which impact our candidates and work with the necessary owners internally to permanently resolve any defects.
- Share information and knowledge with other teams and team members to reduce the number of repeated issues.
Process and Tools
- Capture all candidate contact accurately and concisely within the data capture systems and ensure data is maintained.
- Follow escalation and complaint procedures in order to ensure that all candidate escalations and complaints are tracked, and keep all relevant parties informed of actions taken to resolve issues.
- Utilize appropriate tools to ensure the candidate always receives relevant and accurate information.
- Manage and oversee actions and high-profile cases to minimize the company's liabilities, including imposing financial penalties against consumers and customers
Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Change Champion
- Know and support ADA, TA and Cares departmental procedures and keep up-to-date as they change.
- Be a role model of effectively promoting and adopting change.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 1-year work experience handling customer escalations
- Experience in case management (clinical or non-clinical) is a plus
- Fundamental understanding of ADA, Escalations and Complaint management environments
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Advanced customer service skills working in a contact center environment
- Ability to manage sensitive candidate concerns in an empathetic and professional manner
- An excellent performance record that demonstrates accountability and reliability.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive and hungry to explore: every new task is an opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to changes in workload
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Baltimore, MD, USA