Director - Maintenance, Reliability & CAPEX
Under direction of the Director, this role will support both the implementation of reliability maintenance and capital project processes at the supported site(s). Will be accountable for the execution of the Reliability maintenance program at the supported site(s). Will support the planning, approval, expenditure forecasting of Prince capital processes at the site(s).
ESSENTIAL TASKS & DUTIES:
· Will Partner with facility Maintenance Management and other key stakeholders to implement Prince Reliability Maintenance Program
· Develops engineering solutions to repetitive equipment failures and other problems that adversely affect plant operations
· Coordinate with project teams and design an efficient program plan and documents same. Execute all reliability centered maintenance programs and perform regular risk-based inspections and analyze all equipment failures
· Works with Production/Maintenance to perform analyses of assets including: Asset Utilization, Overall Equipment Effectiveness and other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
· Responsible for providing technical expertise to solve problems, make recommendations, and guide completion of projects
· Responsible for providing effective reporting to support monthly or quarterly business reviews and planning/forecasting processes related to capital expenditure, capital allocation and approvals
· Will participate in the conception, evaluation, implementation and post project review of capital projects at the supported site(s).
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Maintenance preferred)
· Minimum 3 years of relevant operational experience in a manufacturing environment
· Chemical or metals industry experience preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
· Knowledge of conveyors, drives, mixing equipment, gas-fires heating, refractory furnaces, and wet gas scrubbing systems.
- Data analysis techniques that can include:
- Statistical Process Control
- Reliability modeling and prediction
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Weibull Tree Analysis
- Six Sigma (6σ) Methodology
- Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA)
- Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
· Process oriented with ability to document current practices while identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
· Ability to interact with cross-functional groups, communicate with internal stakeholders and partners as well as external vendors
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules to support multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock when in the operations or laboratory areas.
The company offers an attractive compensation and benefits package for the right candidate.
Prince provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Johnsonville Plant, 795 Foote Lane, New Johnsonville, Tennessee, United States of America