Global HRIS Manager
|Prince is a world class producer of engineered
additives for niche applications and is a value-added processing intermediary
between large global raw material suppliers and end-market customers. Prince specializes in sourcing, processing/engineering, and distributing
products in over 20 markets. Prince combines international sourcing and
processing capabilities with in-depth customer knowledge, world-class
engineering, and value-added distribution to deliver essential engineered
solutions to diverse consumer and industrial markets.
Responsible for managing the global Workday
environment which includes integrations, business process design,
maintenance/upgrades data integrity, organization structure maintenance,
and associated analysis and reporting. System functionality includes
core employee data, HR business processes, compensation, talent
management, performance management, employee (ESS) and manager
self-service (MSS) functionality as well as integrations with outside
systems such as payroll and benefits administration providers.
- Coordinate new releases and upgrades to the system. Review functionality, impact to HR activities, and implementation schedules.
- Assess needs and implement HR process improvements and effective solutions through use of HR technology.
- Serve as liaison with HR, Payroll, Benefits, Finance, Partnership Resources, IT teams, and other groups to gather regional HR & business requirements, define processes and develop/deliver HR technology solutions.
- Manage the coordination of all integrations to the Workday system, in-bound and out-bound and serve as troubleshooting resource and work with the various vendors to resolve complex systems integration issues.
- Administer HRIS and other HR automated tools including granting regional user access and maintaining regional security protocols and programs.
- Act as subject matter expert by providing consultative and functional assistance to end users for HR systems.
- Coordinate as required with other locations on procedures, processes and controls, and ensure ongoing procedural consistency across the organization.
- Design reports, dashboards, and other tools to support HR.
- Manage and perform user acceptance testing for implementation, upgrades and maintenance
- Support HR Projects (Global payroll implementation, Phased HCM roll-out, Time & Attendance, Recruiting/ATS, case management, etc.)
- Assist in M&A related integration activities
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Information Management Systems, Computer Science, Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of Workday experience and 2 years leading a team, preferably with a multinational company.
- Ability to straddle the technical and non-technical worlds; must look at the business issues and technology available and help make the best possible decisions on how to adopt or configure.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Payroll, Benefits and other system integrations
- End-to-end testing and defect logging
- Full Project lifecycle management experience
- Technical experience working with an ad hoc reporting/query tool and system security administration
- HR systems training
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple priorities
- Intermediate to advanced expertise with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs)
- Pay Type Salary
- Remote - HQ, 15311 Vantage Parkway W, Houston, Texas, United States of America