Maintenance Planner & Scheduler
Manage all aspects of the maintenance planning and scheduling function of the Baltimore site, including the Baltimore maintenance warehouse (i.e., planning, material control and management of all planned and preventive maintenance repair/projects.)
Every position and employee at
Prince has inherent responsibilities for Safety, Quality, Environmental,
Health, and Food Safety concerns. Specific responsibilities may be
identified through a variety of means such as, but not limited to, Standard
Operating Procedures, Training Needs Assessment, regulatory compliance,
These responsibilities are most often integrated into the work flow and through specific education and training, as necessary.
- Inspect identified required repairs/projects; evaluate manpower, equipment, tools, materials and downtime (if any) required to complete the job.
- Create, monitor, measure and report upon the effectiveness of planned and preventive maintenance schedules and major outage plans for the Baltimore site.
- Create/Improve preventative maintenance tasks as needed to facilitate equipment reliability.
- Enter and plan corrective work orders from PM task field data.
- Hold primary responsibility for CMMS work order processing including but not limited to initiation, planning, completion, and backlog management.
- Work closely with the Production Planning and site Production Manager/Supervisors to align planned maintenance with operating plans and schedules.
- Provide technical support for the computerization of all aspects of the warehouse parts records, inventory system, and work order system to the warehouse clerk and any temporary personnel assigned to work in the maintenance warehouse.
- Create, monitor and report related maintenance metrics to track and improve maintenance performance and effectiveness.
- Participate and coordinate aspects of RCAs as requested.
- Work closely with the Reliability Engineer in the development and implementation of predictive maintenance programs.
- Participate in RCA’s/ FMEA’s to identify root causes of equipment failures and implement practical solutions
- Provide estimates for project installations as needed.
- Develop, maintain, and improve the plant CMMS systems as well as train and assist others with the system.
- Manage the Baltimore Storeroom Keeper.
- In coordination with maintenance supervision, source, hire, and manage subcontractors required for plant maintenance and projects.
- Fill in for Maintenance Supervisor or I&E Supervisor and for the Maintenance Manager when needed.
- This job description outlines the basic duties of this job but is not considered all-inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be assigned as necessary.
Baltimore Operations and Planning personnel
- High school diploma required; degree in Maintenance Technologies, or
- Construction Management and/or BS in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 5 to 8 years experience in industrial plant maintenance or in the construction industry.
- Previous experience supervising maintenance or construction work force preferred.
- General knowledge of maintenance of process equipment, facilities and fabrication.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Strength-Lifting, carrying, pulling, manipulating, pushing max 25 lbs frequently
- Mobility-Bending, balance, sitting, climbing, reaching, standing, walking, fine manipulation
- Awareness-Hearing, seeing, smelling
- Environmental Factors-Temperature tolerance, variable work hours, respirator use tolerance
- Verbal skills-Reading, writing, speaking, reasoning
- Non-verbal skills-Number recognition, numeric reasoning
- Pay Type Salary
- Baltimore Plant, 610 Pittman Rd, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America