SA - Clinician
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW) is hiring an Advanced Practice Clinician to join our Salem Health Center.
As a member of our team, we can offer you:
- A supportive atmosphere and collaborative environment
- Organizational emphasis on high-quality practices
- A gratifying personal experience
- Office culture of work/life balance and flexibility
- Amazing employee benefits
At PPCW, our Clinicians provide reproductive health care services to a broad-based population. Clinicians provide skilled patient care in the clinical setting including gynecological exams, screening and treatment, counseling, contraceptive advice and prescriptions, detection and treatment of vaginitis, cervicitis and STD’s, ultrasound, medication abortion and other abortion related services. Our Clinicians follow-up on patient consultations and other medical conditions as per health center guidelines and patient needs. We provide direct patient services according to PPCW Medical Protocols in accordance with PPFA Medical Standards and Guidelines.
Compensation: Starting rate of pay is $44.18 or more depending upon experience. Annual step increases are determined by the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Bilingual premium pay is $1.59 per hour, with an additional $1.59 paid for interpreter level skills.
- Up to 4 weeks of paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 403b retirement account with matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent and low cost Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance; Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts for medical, commuting, and dependent care
- Voluntary AD&D, group accident, and hospital indemnity insurance.
Schedule: Full-time (37.5 hours).
Position Details: This is a union represented, hourly (non exempt) position. PPCW complies with all Federal and State COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates.
- Education commensurate with state statute licensure requirements for practice capacity (Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Certified Nurse Midwife, Physician- MD) in the state where practicing (Oregon and/or Washington).
- Must have National Certification or a current Medicare number.
- Must be eligible and able to pursue prescriptive authority with current licensure.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Professional, positive attitude with proven ability to contribute effectively to highly functioning work teams.
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, application for workers’ compensation benefits, use of statutory protected leave, veteran or military status, pregnancy, union activity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3825 Wolverine St NE, Salem, OR 97305, USA