Parker Poe, 1075 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America ● Parker Poe, 620 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America ● Parker Poe, PNC Plaza, Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America Req #268
Friday, May 20, 2022
Become part of the Parker Poe team that – for more than a century – has represented many of the Southeast’s largest companies and local governments. We are a tight-knit firm that values the person beyond the lawyer or professional. Because of this, in addition to structured integration efforts, you will find that mentorship, professional development, and internal referrals happen organically. If you want to join a collaborative team providing sophisticated legal services – without losing sight of our calling to give back to our communities – this is the place to be.
We are not utilizing agencies to fill this position.
Department: Information Technology
Direct Reports: No
Supervised By: Applications Manager
IT Applications Administrator’s primary role is supporting and administering the organization’s software solutions, including providing expert support, problem resolution, updating software as needed, integrating with other solutions, solution configuration, recommending new software solutions to meet the organization’s needs, general maintenance of the solutions and documentation.
As part of the IT Department’s requirements for 24/7 support services, the IT Applications Administrator may be called upon for after hours or weekend support and maintenance activities, both scheduled and unscheduled.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently and as a member of a close team servicing a wide variety of customers, both internal and external to the firm.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Primarily complete life-cycle administration for assigned applications, including any planning or project management required and working with all applicable firm personnel to help improve the application experience, use and value to the organization.
• Diagnoses and resolves applications problems. Work independently to research and resolve complex technical issues.
• Manages the implementation, keeping software up-to-date, optimal configuration and planning for future needs of all assigned applications.
• Develop and maintain a highly advanced level of proficiency with software and hardware in use.
• Collaborates with other IT application administrators to act as a backup for each other.
• Works with the IT Support Team, providing premiere customer service and support to all end-users, internal and external with expert, second-level support for firm applications. Responds to IT Help Desk requests via telephone, email, remote access and in-person.
• Works closely with other IT team members, software vendors, manufacturers and consultants to optimally configure and maintain a premiere level of solution services, including training IT support personnel on how to troubleshoot, repair, install and configure deployed software solutions.
• Other duties as assigned by the Applications Manager and/or CIO.
Applications that may be assigned to this role: Microsoft Office 365, iManage, SCCM Deployments, SQL Administration, Citrix, SharePoint Intranet, BigHand Now Workflows, practice support applications and other solutions.
Ideal candidates have advanced knowledge of a few (or all) of the following: Microsoft AD environment, Microsoft Office 365, iManage, SQL, SCCM, Citrix, SharePoint, project management and systems administration best practices. Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds.
Parker Poe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional and all other personnel decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Parker Poe, 1075 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Parker Poe, 620 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
- Parker Poe, PNC Plaza, Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America