Children's Area Associate
Position Title: Child Care Associate
Type: Part time
We improve life and we’re here to serve. What you do is something special and contributes towards improving health within your community. Join our team of full time and part time staff at NorthPointe. Our facility is managed by Power Wellness Management, a company that specializes in managing state-of-the-art medically integrated health and fitness centers. Power Wellness is a medical fitness industry pioneer who improves the lives of clients with a unique and customized approach to medical fitness center development and management. Their turnkey method takes away the stress of the development and management process allowing clients to focus on other areas of their business.
The Child Care Associate is responsible for providing child care services in a safe, caring, secure and effective manner with age appropriate interactions, play activities, and experiences for the children within the determined age range.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Lead daily crafts and activities for all age and skill levels and provide positive age appropriate interactions.
3. Be knowledgeable of and enforce the Center’s child care policies to ensure a safe environment for all children.
4. Provide parents and children a comfortable, safe and secure environment in a friendly setting.
5. Be receptive to parent's feedback, concerns and/or questions related to child care; including appropriate follow up with supervisor for support as needed.
6. The ability to lift and carry infants and toddlers.
7. Be proficient in all core business software as it relates to job duties and responsibilities.
8. Work towards meeting departmental and organizational goals.
9. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to center hours and work schedules.
10. Must meet all safety requirements and certifications necessary to perform job duties.
11. Demonstrate complete knowledge of emergency and safety procedures and confidence communicating with EMS.
12. Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum 6 months related child care experience or training preferred.
- CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire (provided by Power Wellness)
- Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- NorthPointe Wellness Center, 5605 East Rockton Road, Roscoe, Illinois, United States of America