Massage Services: Associate
Pewaukee, WI, USA ● West Wood Health & Fitness Center, 2900 Golf Rd., Pewaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America Req #3644
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Position Title: Massage Therapist
Location: ProHealth West Wood Health & Fitness Center
We improve life and we’re here to serve. What you do is something special and contributes towards improving health within your community. Join our team of full time and part time staff at ProHealth West Wood Health & Fitness Center. Our facility is managed by Power Wellness Management, a company that specializes in managing state-of-the-art medically integrated health and fitness centers.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing the highest level of massage service to clients.
1. Provide various types of massage to clients.
2. Ensure timely start and completion of appointments.
3. Provide demonstration massage in order to attract clients and demonstrate skills to promote massage in the center and at client and community events.
4. Have a working knowledge of services offered and products sold in spa and assist in sales.
5. Assist in marketing and promoting spa services, and provide suggestions for monthly spa promotions.
6. Maintain a clean and orderly massage room.
7. Fill in as an attendant, answering phones and making appointments as needed.
8. Maintain and assist in conducting monthly inventory of supplies, products and equipment.
9. Have knowledge of, and practice proper safety and sanitation skills.
10. Be proficient in all core business software as it relates to job duties and responsibilities.
11. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to center hours, work schedules and scheduling appointments for prospects and members.
12. Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED required.
Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college preferred.
Graduate of an accredited Massage Therapy school required.
Minimum 2 years of experience working in a spa setting preferred.
CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire (provided by Power Wellness)
Required to meet specific state requirements for certifications and/or licensure.
Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
Proficient computer skills.
We Improve Life By Delivering Excellence In Health, Fitness & Wellness Management.
Integrity * Excellence * Humanity * Passion * Creativity * Humility
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pewaukee, WI, USA
- West Wood Health & Fitness Center, 2900 Golf Rd., Pewaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America