Customer Service Associate
Position Title: Member Services Associate
Location: NorthPointe Wellness Center
Type: Part Time
We improve life and we’re here to serve. What you do is something special and contributes towards improving health within your community. Power Wellness serves hospitals, healthcare systems, universities and community colleges with varying portfolios. We provide a comprehensive menu of services to plan, create, develop and manage an inviting, customized, and economically self-sustaining fitness and wellness center.
The Member Services Associate is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to members, guests and prospects of the facility, as well as, membership information, enrollment procedures, ongoing customer satisfaction and membership recruitment and retention.
1. Oversee interactions at the service desk including opening and closing procedures, answering phones, point-of-sale transactions, guest registration and fees, student and college guest passes, check in guests/members for all scheduled appointments, accepting member feedback, accepting and returning lost and found items, guest/member check in, and the provision of information pertaining to all scheduled activities and events including sign up and fees if applicable.
2. Promote and effectively sell memberships and all ancillary services included but not limited to personal training, massage therapy, medically-integrated programs, and nutrition services.
3. Schedule all appointments via core business software (Compete), including reminder phone calls, cancellations and notifying associates of appointments per policy.
4. Knowledge of all opening and closing procedures, including balancing of drawers from daily sales, proper knowledge of credit card and check policies and use of cash drawer.
5. Proficiently enroll members via contract, explaining membership, obtaining signature and payment and providing member handbook.
6. Effective radio communication with all departments as needed.
7. Work towards achieving established satisfaction metrics such as Secret Shops and Member Survey scores as it relates to member and guest satisfaction.
8. Maintain an average of 5 working shifts per month to ensure ability to perform job.
9. Must be able to stand for length of shift (generally 3-6 hours at a time).
10. Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• 1 year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
• Minimum 6 months of related experience or training preferred.
• 2-3 years of sales, reception and computer skills preferred.
• CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire.
• Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
• Proficient computer skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- NorthPointe Wellness Center, 5605 East Rockton Road, Roscoe, Illinois, United States of America
- Roscoe, IL, USA