Base Dispatcher - Oahu
We are looking for a reliable, experienced Base Dispatcher to ensure the smooth, on time, high quality operation of daily station activities by providing accurate information and instructions, and ensuring continuous communication between management, staff, departmental managers, customers and drivers.
Polynesian Adventure Tours, LLC, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Please click "Apply Now" below. You may also apply in person at any of our facilities during regular business hours, or mail your application to: Polynesian Adventure Tours, Attn: Human Resources, 2965 N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· One (1) year customer service, dispatch, administration, or hospitality experience required; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education which would provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet the minimum qualifications to perform the essential functions of this position.
· Experience in a fast-paced work environment preferred..
KNOWLEDGE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
· Able to treat drivers and co-workers fairly and consistently.
· Possess knowledge of local area roads and landmarks.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
· Customer service duties require relating to employees and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
· Requires knowledge of principles and processes for safety, ethics, and compliance with company rules & regulations.
· Ability to understand CDL Rules and Regulations as well as State and City & County Regulations
· Ability to recognize and define problem areas, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Requires basic computer skills and basic knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to use good judgment and decision making while handling multiple situations.
· Physical demands of working on base require frequent sitting.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 27, 2022
- 2965 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA