Pepper’s Project Management staff is responsible for the overall direction, completion and financial success of construction projects. Whether it’s pricing the job, procuring product or scheduling, Project Management drives the construction process. They are also responsible for maintaining effective relationships with clients, architects and subcontractors. Project Management positions begin at the Project Engineer level for those just entering the field.
You will be working with an experienced Project Manager and Superintendent to run projects from start to finish. You will be responsible for working with a Project Team and attending job site / owner meetings while gaining exposure to both field and office situations. You will work with a Project Manager and Superintendent on everything from budgets and contracts to submittals and close-outs. You will also be a part of company training sessions, jobsite tours and safety meetings. You could be the future of Pepper.
As a Project Engineer, you will work closely with an experienced Project Manager and Superintendent to:
· Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
· Estimate, value engineer and develop project budgets.
· Facilitate the subcontractor bid process.
· Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout; develop and negotiate subcontracts.
· Plan and schedule projects.
· Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensure quality and safety on every job.
· Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
· Perform project closeout.
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering or related field.
· 0 – 3 years experience with a General Contractor or in the field of construction
· Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Detail oriented
· Candidates with proof of vaccination preferred.
Please note: Pepper does not sponsor work visas.
- Pay Type Salary
- Indianapolis, IN, USA