Project Manager - Interiors
This position is with in our Interiors team and provides a growth opportunity for a Project Manager to have ownership on a variety of projects, while mentoring our junior level staff.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall safety, quality, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout. Exemplary safety, relationship building, quality, and leadership skills are a requirement.
- Work with Field Supervision and Project Management to establish operation priorities and ensure safety and quality on every project
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs
- Estimate, value engineer and develop project budgets
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process to include processing, distribution and tracking of all project bidding documentation
- Ability to utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout; develop and negotiate subcontracts
- Plan and schedule projects
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution and documentation
- Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion
- Perform project closeout
- History of managing projects $10 million and above
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork
- Communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Provide training and serve as a mentor to less experienced personnel
- Prepare and participate in client presentations and project interviews
- Interact with clients and potential clients to identify and pursue potential work
- Management and delievery of interior build out projects in excess of 50,000 square feet.
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related technical area
- 5-10+ years related experience
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills is required
- Candidates with proof of vaccination preferred
Please note: Pepper does not sponsor work visas.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Chicago, IL, USA