Drywall Tapers perform tasks related to finishing drywall on the construction site. This position performs a variety of tasks that often require them to work closely with other trades people including carpenters and laborers. Tapers use a compound to fill joints between panels after drywall has been installed.
Description of Tasks
· Cleaning and preparing surfaces,
· Mixing gypsum joint compound ingredients to desired consistency, applying, leveling and smoothing coats of joint compound.
· Taping over joints,
· Finishing corners and angles, measuring, cutting and installing metal corner beads, filling joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks.
· Ability to sand seams and joints, create decorative designs in finish coat, mold and install ornamental fixtures and spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings.
Please note: Pepper does not sponsor work visas.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Barrington, IL 60010, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA