Kennywood - Admissions I - 240
The ride of your life starts here! Are you ready to start the next chapter of your career doing something you enjoy? Whether you are just starting or looking for that second job, Kennywood is looking for people like you!
At Kennywood, you will find more than a job. You will find competitive wages, flexible schedules, and growth opportunities. We also offer Team Member discounts, incentive programs, appreciation events, unlimited admission to select parks and so much more! Apply today for your chance to get paid, earn resume-enhancing experience, and create unforgettable memories!
Kennywood is a subsidiary of Palace Entertainment, a leading leisure park operator in the United States overseeing more than 25 entertainment venues, hotels, and educational venues across 10 different states.
Are you passionate about having fun while providing an exceptional guest experience? If so, this role might be perfect for you! Admissions Team Members are responsible for duties such as greeting guests, selling, and redeeming admission tickets and passes, processing season passes, and assisting guests with service requests.
Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming a respected member of our team. Apply today for your chance to get paid, earn resume-enhancing experience, and create unforgettable memories!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers, assist with questions, and manage accurate transactions to provide an engaging customer experience.
- Conduct transactions while ensuring all cash handling procedures are followed – including cash, credit, and refund transactions, counterfeit bills, loss prevention.
- Maintain compliance with company and industry best practices, policies, and procedures to create a safe environment for colleagues and guests.
- Other duties as assigned to support the park.
- Must be at least 14 years of age
- Ability to address multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to resolve questions, problems, issues, and concerns
- Strong communications skills. Complete understanding of the English language
- Must have flexible schedule availability, including holidays and weekends
- Requires standing for long periods, ability to walk long distances within the park, and exposure to the variable outside and inside temperatures, including high heat. Must also be able to carry, push, pull, lift, and hold objects weighing up to 30 pounds. Occasional bending, squatting and reaching above shoulders
First Job Tips:
Are you applying for your first job? Remember these two important tips when completing your application:
- While applying on the “How to Apply” screen, please select “Create Your Resume,” if you are not uploading a resume of your own. This is a necessary step to starting the hiring process.
- On the “Employment History” screen, if you have never had a job, you have two choices. You can delete the screen with the “Trash Can” icon. Also, you can put “N/A” in “Employer Name” and “Position Title” and the current date in the “Date” box.
- Job Family CASH/ADMISSIONS/ARCADE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- West Mifflin, PA, USA, 4800 Kennywood Boulevard, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, United States of America