Kennywood - Electrician I - 540
West Mifflin, PA, USA, 4800 Kennywood Boulevard, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, United States of America Req #1212
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
The ride of your life starts here! Are you ready to start the next chapter of your career doing something you enjoy? Whether you are just starting or looking for that second job, Kennywood is looking for people like you!
At Kennywood, you will find more than a job. You will find competitive wages, flexible schedules, and growth opportunities. We also offer Team Member discounts, incentive programs, appreciation events, unlimited admission to select parks and so much more! Apply today for your chance to get paid, earn resume-enhancing experience, and create unforgettable memories!
Kennywood is a subsidiary of Palace Entertainment, a leading leisure park operator in the United States overseeing more than 25 entertainment venues, hotels, and educational venues across 10 different states.
Do you love working outside and engaging with people? Do you have an interest in what makes things tick? If so, our Electrician position might be the perfect fit for you! The role of Electrician team member is perfect for someone who enjoys interacting with others and providing exceptional customer service. The perfect candidate should be happy to be constantly moving and readily seeking out the next task.
Working as a Electrician Team Member is the perfect way to gain valuable customer service, decision-making, and problem-solving skills. Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming a respected member of our team. Apply today for your chance to get paid, earn resume-enhancing experience, and create unforgettable memories!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Repair and maintenance of park property.
• Assisting the full time Electrical staff in maintaining the parks attractions. The duties would include but are not limited to ride operation, maintenance, and clean-up.
• Accountable for tools and materials.
• Maintain compliance with company and industry best practices, policies, and procedures to create a safe environment for colleagues and guests.
• Other duties as assigned to support the park.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to address multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent customer service skills, ability to resolve questions, problems, issues, and concerns
• Strong communications skills. Complete understanding of the English language
• Must have flexible schedule availability, including holidays and weekends
• Requires standing for long periods, ability to walk long distances within the park, and exposure to the variable outside and inside temperatures, including high heat. Must also be able to carry, push, pull, lift, and hold objects weighing up to 30 pounds. Occasional bending, squatting and reaching above shoulders
First Job Tips:
Are you applying for your first job? Remember these two important tips when completing your application:
1. While applying on the “How to Apply” screen, please select “Create Your Resume,” if you are not uploading a resume of your own. This is a necessary step to starting the hiring process.
2. On the “Employment History” screen, if you have never had a job, you have two choices. You can delete the screen with the “Trash Can” icon. Also, you can put “N/A” in “Employer Name” and “Position Title” and the current date in the “Date” box.
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- West Mifflin, PA, USA, 4800 Kennywood Boulevard, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, United States of America