Splish Splash - H2Go Attendant (RI021) - 390
Attendants are required to have good communication skills and provide great continual customer service. They will be directing guests on the proper riding positions and safety for the various rides in the park. Attendants must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time, and be in various depths of water (ranging from ankle deep to waist deep) for 30 minutes to an hour throughout the duration of their shift. All candidates are expected to endure moderate inclement weather including temperature.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check H2GO Pass to ensure guest-eligibility to ride an attraction at assigned ride station
- Direct both H2GO Pass and non-H2GO Pass guests to specified point in ride line to ensure proper merging.
- Collaborate with ride operations staff to ensure guests are loaded on ride in a timely manner.
- Continually enforce all Park rules while dispatching and attending all slides and attractions.
- Providing exceptional guest service including, but not limited to, provide information and direction to guest as needed
- Provide a safe and clean facility by effectively managing attractions and grounds
- Provide assistance in other departments, including but not limited to, Landscaping and Park Services.
- Working required hours scheduled while following all labor laws
- Complying with and enforcing all Splish Splash policies
- Communicating appropriate department- park- or team- related concerns to the Leadership Team
- Following Supervisors’ and Managers’ directions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 14 years of age
- Must have strong communication skills, a friendly, positive attitude, and be dedicated to customer service.
- Must be attentive to guests and knowledgeable of the property to assist them
- Must be able to work as a team or individually
- Must be flexible and able to work where they are needed and endure long periods of standing
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintaining instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Must have the ability to understand and respond to verbal instructions
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude and be dedicated to customer service
- Job Family RIDES/ATTRACTIONS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Job Start Date Sunday, May 1, 2022
- Calverton, NY, USA, 2549 Splish Splash Drive, Calverton, New York, United States of America