Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. At our Fortune 1000 diversified energy company, you’ll find a friendly, community-minded environment, with flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive pay and benefits.
- Manage vehicle inventory and cycle counts, facility maintenance
- Implement quality efforts including procedures, benchmarking, satisfaction surveys, performance standards, and follow-up
- Proactively remove barriers to improve efficiency and job performance
- Collaborate with team members to develop ways of performing work better, faster, quicker, and more efficiently for continuous improvement
- Coach team members to develop technical skills and maintain safe practices on the job and provide regular feedback; conduct regular field visits to evaluate and address customers concerns
- Work with Sales and Installation Supervisor to ensure jobs are executed properly
- Ensure all team members receive and maintain all necessary training to service, install and work safely
- Lead training, testing and evaluation of new union employees
- Vocational or technical school degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years HVAC experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
* The above job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
- Job Function Supervisor
- Pay Type Salary
- Wall Home Services, 5008 Belmar Blvd, Farmingdale, New Jersey, United States of America