Business Banking Officer II
At our Bank, we believe common sense is more than just banking. We believe in finding financial solutions that cater specifically to our client’s needs.We are looking for talented associates who understand the complexities of life and will offer simple solutions that best fit the needs of our clients. If this is what you believe in, then you’re definitely right for us. And, we might be the right bank for you.
As a Business Banking Officer II, you will actively pursue business relationships for NBH Bank and provide a full range of business banking services with an emphasis on loan and deposit business products, with a goal of earning 100% of the client’s relationship.You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including developing and expanding business relationships by calling on potential and existing clients to offer business loan, deposit, and treasury services. As a Business Banking Officer II you will identify Consumer and Mortgage opportunities for Business Clients and the Business Client’s Associates, provide financial advice and counsel to business clients on credit structure and treasury management products, and counsel the client in all aspects of the onboarding process, from initial meetings to loan closing
Additionally, Business Banking Officer IIs are expected to deliver a consistent, positive experience to all clients with every interaction, critically review, analyze, and structure business loans, and monitor loan portfolio performance by maintaining contact with the borrowers and understanding and resolving problems when appropriate.You will proactively call clients, prospects and referral sources to ensure maximum results consisting of acquiring, expanding, and retaining business banking relationships, with an enhanced focus on deposit, treasury and business lending growth. While establishing a referral network and build relationships within an established COI network, conduct market industry research for market trends that impact client’s business and spot opportunities to provide financial services, and working closely with the assigned Banking Centers to ensure business banking portfolio growth. Business Banking Officer IIs are expected to build a great rapport with clients and fellow associates and treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
All associates are expected to maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Minimum Requirements: To be considered for this position, you must possess the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrations or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3 + years of successful commercial or small business lending
- 5+ years of banking experience.
- 5+ years successful business to business development experience.
Desired Qualifications: To be considered an ideal candidate, you should possess some of the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 7+ years of successful commercial or small business lending.
- 7+ years of banking experience.
- Completion of a bank training or formal credit training program.
Skills and Abilities:Below is a general list of desired skills and abilities; this is not an exhaustive list.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues.
- Ability to think creatively and meet challenges with resourcefulness.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build peer and/or team cohesiveness.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and effectively manage multiple tasks and/or projects.
- Ability to make sounds and timely decisions, to consistent deliver on commitments and assume responsibility for results.
- Strong client service skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external clients.
- Carries one’s self in a professional manner both inside and outside the bank, representing the bank in a professional manner at all times.
- Proficient in MS office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Office setting with traditional hours.
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
- Must be able to travel – estimated at 50% to 60% of the time.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job.An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.
[SR1]Predictive Index Summary
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.
The Bank's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. The Bank is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $74,200.00
- Max Hiring Rate $103,615.00
- Austin, TX, USA