Fireplace Installation Technician
Come join the growing Tevis Family of Companies!
Tevis Home is looking for an experienced Fireplace Installer/Chimney Technician to join its Hampstead, MD location.
The Fireplace Installation Technician is responsible for the installation and service of wood, pellet & gas fireplace products.
- Installation and service of manufactured hearth products in existing and new buildings
- Maintenance and repair of hearth systems including, but not limited to, installation of chase lids flashings, insulation of chases, and replacement of refractories in manufactured fireplaces
- Maintenance of daily truck inventory
- Service and maintenance of gas fireplaces
- Must be a be able to lift to 100 lbs. safely and properly
- Utilize a variety of ladders and scaffolding
- Safely navigate rooftops
- Use of a variety of hand tools and measuring equipment
- Understand and follow instructions and codes
- Interact professionally with homeowners and builders
- Strong math and problem-solving skills
- Team player who is also able to efficiently work independently
- Working knowledge of natural and propane gas systems is a plus (will train)
- General construction and roofing knowledge
- Experience in the installation and maintenance of hearth products
- Ability to work on roof tops safely and comfortably
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1618 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074, USA