GPN Residency Program is Now Accepting Applicants for September 2022!
GPN Residency Program is Now Accepting Applicants for
St. Ann’s Community is happy to announce our GPN Residency Program starting September 12th 2022. This program will run for Six (6) weeks and is geared towards recent LPN School Graduates looking for an NCLEX Review as well as hands on training.
- Full time (Days)
- Monday – Friday (8am – 4pm)
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing Benefits upon hire
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- 6 Wks. of Paid training
- Temporary GPN position and will be promoted to LPN upon successful completion of Boards.
- Increase in pay upon promotion
- Updated resume
- (un) Official Transcripts (Please upload under Additional Documents)
- Graduate (or soon to be) from an accredited LPN program in 2021
- Successful completion of NCLEX Exam (Any retakes will not be accepted)
Application Deadline for August 19th 2022
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification