Waitstaff (LeRoy Campus)
Wait Staff (The Greens, Leroy NY)
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for Wait Staff to assist residents at the St. Ann’s Community at the Greens located in LeRoy, NY. The primary focus of this position is to serve dinner to residents and participants in a friendly and efficient manner and a clean/inviting atmosphere.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Year – End Bonuses
- 12 hour shift
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Daily reports to work in a clean & pressed uniform with name badge, clean & proper shoes.
- Performs all needed Wait staff duties, including but not limited to, setting and cleaning tables, following guidelines, maintains all dining room service standards. Completely serves all tables with full course in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Speaks to residents & participants in a pleasant tone and respects the rights of all residents and co-workers.
- Communicates emergencies, health status, concerns, and behavior problems of residents to the Dietary Supervisor.
- As a team member, assists co-workers with all steps of service to ensure Quality Assurance standards.
- Receives and communicates concerns of residents to the Dietary Supervisor. Ensures great customer service is provided to residents and participants.
- Meets cleaning standards and completes all assigned duties, including all duties & functions assigned by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Maintains standards of service and an orderly, safe environment.
- Reports malfunction of equipment and soiled Dining Room furnishings to the Dietary Supervisor.
- Attends all scheduled department meetings. Reads and adheres to all memos posted in the department.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Dietary Supervisor.
- High School Diploma required
- Successful completion of pre-employment requirements
- Previous experience in Senior living preferred but not required
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School