Dining Services Manager (Webster Campus)
Dining Services Manager (Webster Campus)
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for a Dining Services Manager for our Independent Living facility Cherry Ridge, located on the Webster Campus. The primary purpose of your job is to ensure the highest level of dining satisfaction as well as effective training and development of staff on all aspects of dining room, restaurant and bistro service. Works in close collaboration with the Executive Chef, accurate financial reporting, adherence to organizational and regulatory requirements and a keen focus on retail revenue growth.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Year – End Bonus
- Full Time position
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account/Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Consistently engages with staff to effectively meet the needs of the customer in a resident driven environment.
- Ensures, impeccable, creative standards are met on the appearance, décor of our Dining Room on a daily basis as well as special events/celebrations.
- Effectively manages all aspects of food safety in accordance with regulatory guidelines (AL)
- Affectively hires and trains and oversees all personnel assigned to DS Manager.
- Establishes and schedules in advance that meet the needs of the customer and fit the budgetary guidelines
- Responsible for accurate, timely payroll processing of his/her assigned staff
- Communicates to Corporate Dining Director (CDD) on all opportunities for improved service and operation
- Communicates effectively all daily menu and chef special selections
- Responsible for the food safety and cleanliness of Dining Rooms
- Consistently conducts meetings with team members (scheduled staff meetings, pre-meal, rounding’s with staff,
- Responsible for appraisals, development planning for staff and discipline tracking when and where appropriate.
- Attends and participates in all assigned department and organizational meetings
- Assists in completing assigned safety and sanitation audits for the Dining Room regularly
- Consistently, accurately performs/inputs all applicable Dining Room financial and meal reporting reports (MICROS (EMC/CBORD)
- Collaborates with Cherry Ridge AL/IL Leaders and staff on resident care and service in the dining environment/operation
- Regularly speaks with residents to solicit feedback on menu selections and service to ensure customer satisfaction needs are met.
- Consistently, accurately performs/inputs all applicable retail financial and meal reporting reports (MICROS /Odyssey)
- Consistently, accurately performs all applicable retail financial and meal reporting reports requested by SAC Financial Services
- Ensures, impeccable, creative standards are met on the appearance, décor of catered, special events/celebrations.
- Assists in completing assigned safety and sanitation audits
- Works with executive chef on menu pricing and all opportunities to improve revenue/operating margin in retail operations
- Working with executive chef ensures execution all aspects of catered and special celebrations events are met
- Provides regular communication and solicits feedback from residents and guests
- Provides CDD with assistance in budget preparation and also meeting expected financial objectives.
- Applies marketing skills in increasing retail volume both with guests and revenue
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.S.) in Food or Hospitality Service with 8 – 12 years of experience in a supervisory capacity in an upscale restaurant or club dining environment
- Previous experience in direct supervision of at least 11 FTE employees
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Associate Degree