Billing Manager (SAMCI) - Irondequoit Campus
Billing Manager SAMCI (Irondequoit Campus)
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth! We reward hard-working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community Management Company, Inc. (SAMCI) is currently looking to hire a Billing Manager to manage billing and accounts receivable functions for all St. Ann’s Management Co, INC (SAMCI) clients.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid position
- Year-end bonus for all
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Provides leadership and direction to billing team including hiring, training and planning
- Working in multiple EMR systems as needed to assist biller
- Assist billers on managing all clients billing. This includes direct billing to individuals, Medicare, Medicaid and private insurances
- Managing clients aging reports which includes follow-up communication with biller to ensure they are following up with Medicare, Medicaid, insurance companies and patients.
- Ensures quality of the billing systems and processes to include charges, claim submission, cash applications and appropriate reimbursement.
- Responsible for documenting processes and procedures and assessing and implementing industry best practices
- Manage staff comprised of Billing Representatives.
- Carries out supervision responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include, among others, interviewing, hiring, learning new systems and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and discipline employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Minimum Associates degree (A.A.S.) in business related field or comparable certification plus 10 years of experience in billing department which includes Medicare, Medicaid and insurance billing.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations and guidelines as it relates to reimbursement.
- 2+ years in a leadership role. Demonstrated ability to lead, facilitate and participate in cross-functional, cross organizational work groups.
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Associate Degree