ADS Home Connection - LPN (Per Diem)
ADS Home Connection Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Portland Campus
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for driven per diem Licensed Practical Nurse for the Adult Day Services, Home Connection, located on the Irondequoit Campus. The focus of this position is to be responsible for giving direct and indirect nursing care to a specified number of participants.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Starting at $30/HR.
- Sign on bonus $3,000**
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Job Description:
- Assists with the development of care plans for each participant assigned to the team.
- Assists participants with ADLs and encourages appropriate self care
- Assists with rehabilitation of participants according to the care plan
- Observes, records, and reports Participants' general physical and mental condition, as well as signs and symptoms indicative of change
- Serves as team leader as assigned and conducts team conferences/ daily huddle
- Admits and discharges Participants
- Assists Participants and families in adjustment to their admission experience
- Monitors for completion of mini gym book, program assistant encounter in EHR
- Performs basic therapeutic procedures and treatments
- Reports abuse/neglect to Nurse Health Coordinator and assists in investigating allegations
- Supervises team members ensure care is provided according to established policies and procedures
- Assists with in-services in program
- Performs formal monitors of specific aspects of care for quality improvement purposes and participate in correcting improvement opportunities
- Maintains confidentiality of medical record and patient care information
- Attends mandatory in services and is encouraged to attend those applicable to position
- Valid NYSED LPN Certification
- Basic Life Support – American Heart Association (BLS)
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification