Social Worker - Irondequoit Campus (Full time)
Social Worker – Portland Campus
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for compassionate Social Worker for the St. Ann’s Home located on the Portland Campus. The purpose of your job is to provide social work services to residents, patients and their families at admission, during placement and at time of discharge and to provide departmental supervision education and consultation as requested.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Year - End Bonuses (up to $1000)
- Coordinates the admission of new residents/patients and assists in the initial adjustment of the resident and family
- Reviews the admission packet with the resident/patient and significant others. The packet includes the admission agreement, resident rights, notification procedures, medical consent form and safety procedures
- Orients the resident/patient and significant others to the facility, addressing any needs or concerns regarding the resident/patient adjustment
- Develops a plan with the ICCP team that addresses the resident’s/patient’s problem areas and goals
- Establishes and maintains an on-going relationship with residents/patients and significant others. Assists residents/patients through this relationship to adjust to any medical, social, emotional problems which may arise
- Acts as a liaison between the family and St. Ann’s staff, providing supportive services and interpreting policies and procedures
- Coordinates discharge planning for St. Ann’s home
- Provides consultation to BSW social workers on complex cases requiring advance level practice skills in assessment and intervention
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW), gerontology or equivalent with 2 years related experience and/or training Required
- NYS licensure Preferred
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Master’s Degree