St. Ann’s Community is are currently seeking a full-time Potwasher for St. Ann’s Home located on the Portland Campus. The primary focus of
the position is to assist in providing an excellent dining experience to Elders by cleaning pots and pans from dining and retail service operations.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive wages
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Assembles and portions beverage/food items for the meal service
- Returns all beverage/food items to their proper storage area at the end of the meal service
- Records and documents food temperatures and cooler temperature
- Unloads, scrapes, soaks, and racks pots, pans, beverage pots, and serving utensils
- Stores clean pots, pans, etc. in all service areas
- Minimum 6 months line/grill cook experience in a moderate volume setting
- ServSafe certification preferred
- Ability to push loaded food carts distances of 300 to 400 FT. and lift or move objects up to 50 LBS.
- Pay Type Hourly