Loan Servicing - Member Service Representative
Under the direction of the Asst. Manager Loan Servicing, performs a variety of duties related to the servicing of the consumer and mortgage loan portfolios. Primarily responsible for answering incoming service calls and emails from members and branch staff and resolves situations as necessary.
- Responsible for answering inbound telephone calls and emails from borrowers regarding questions and issues on their loans (i.e. payment information, online support, payment options, document questions)
- Prepare payoff statements on request
- Setup automatic payments, such as payroll deduction and ACH
- Process member information and loan data maintenance
- Perform additional by management
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in banking or lending.
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers and the internet.
- Customer focus with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good math and customer service skills required.
Why Join our team:
- Comprehensive Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage for employees working minimum of 20 hours/week; Metro provides assistance toward premiums and copays
- Annual bonus eligibility; annual retention bonus vesting program
- 401(k) with matching plan & safe harbor plan – allowing every employee to save for retirement
- Wellness Incentives; Employee Assistance Program; Flexible Spending Account; Prescription Drug program and range of voluntary benefits (LTD, STD, AD&D)
- Strong growth opportunities with development plans and position-related or job-related tuition assistance to help you attain your long-term career goals
- Growing, dynamic environment - no day is ever the same and join an exceptional team of co-workers
- Exceptional training program (classroom, on-the-job, and mentoring) – you bring a service-oriented attitude and a strong work ethic, we’ll train you for success
Apply today and jumpstart your career!
As a condition of employment, this job will require employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Accordingly, new hires must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If you need an accommodation of any kind, including related to this job requirement, please discuss with Human Resources.
Our hybrid work arrangements require a minimum of 2 days/week on-site in our Chelsea location, managed within each department. All new hires are required to onboard for a minimum of 30 days on-site in Chelsea.
About Metro Credit Union: As the largest state-chartered Credit Union in Massachusetts, our focus has always been helping local people, businesses and non-profit organizations reach their goals. Our perspective is unique because it is local and hyper-focused on the specific needs of our local communities. We are a high performing, financially sound, not-for-profit, financial cooperative, owned by and operated for our Members. Our commitment is to provide quality banking solutions that support the economic vitality of the individuals and businesses within the markets we serve. This commitment strengthens local communities, creating a positive impact on people's lives.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chelsea, MA 02150, USA