Technology - Technology Business Partner
Our Technology Business Partners work closely with internal departments to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close technology projects and changes to ensure successful outcomes and full achievement of strategic objectives.
- Lead cross-functional teams to successful technology project and change outcomes by leveraging appropriate communication channels, outlining and reinforcing roles and responsibilities, and addressing gaps in scope, schedule, and communication as they arise:
- Documents project/change plans including project team members, roles and responsibilities, communication plans, status update meeting frequency, and agenda/minutes.
- Schedules, attends, and serves as chairperson of periodic status update meetings. Documents meeting minutes and action items; distributes project status updates to the project team.
- Escalates project and change risks/issues with stakeholders as they arise and carries out tactics to mitigate or diffuse as directed.
- Documents Lessons Learned at project/change completion and works to address identified action plans.
- Maintains reporting including data on resource allocation, scheduling, budget, and scope management.
- Communicates ideas for improving project and change management processes.
- Assist with execution of project and change tasks as needed/assigned.
- Administer Credit Union systems with respect to workflows, process improvements, overall efficiency in design and usage.
- Assist in drafting and issuance of proposals and RFPs. Coordinates vendor demonstrations and follow up activities and assists with completion of vendor scorecards.
- Ensures adherence to regulatory, CRA and compliance related matters.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or organizational development and a minimum of 3 years experience in financial services or management
- Previous information technology experience preferred
- Previous project management experience preferred
Skills and Traits:
- Certification in project management preferred (CAMP, PMP, PRINCE2 Foundations or similar).
- Experience with VDI technology preferred (COCC iWorkstation, IGEL, or similar)
- Advanced knowledge of computer software and/or exposure to project management software required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Dependable, flexible, responsible, and a commitment to excellence
Why Join our team:
- Comprehensive Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage for employees working minimum of 20 hours/week; Metro provides assistance toward premiums and copays
- Annual bonus eligibility; annual retention bonus vesting program
- 401(k) with matching plan & safe harbor plan – allowing every employee to save for retirement
- Wellness Incentives; Employee Assistance Program; Flexible Spending Account; Prescription Drug program and range of voluntary benefits (LTD, STD, AD&D)
- Discounts on Pet Insurance
- Strong growth opportunities with development plans and position-related or job-related tuition assistance to help you attain your long-term career goals
- Growing, dynamic environment - no day is ever the same and join an exceptional team of co-workers
- Exceptional training program (classroom, on-the-job, and mentoring)
Apply today and join our growing organization!
As a condition of employment, this job will require employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Accordingly, new hires must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If you need an accommodation of any kind, including related to this job requirement, please discuss with Human Resources.
Our hybrid work arrangements require a minimum of 2 days/week on-site in our Chelsea location, managed within each department. All new hires are required to onboard for a minimum of 30 days on-site in Chelsea.
About Metro Credit Union: As the largest state-chartered Credit Union in Massachusetts, our focus has always been helping local people, businesses and non-profit organizations reach their goals. Our perspective is unique because it is local and hyper-focused on the specific needs of our local communities. We are a high performing, financially sound, not-for-profit, financial cooperative, owned by and operated for our Members. Our commitment is to provide quality banking solutions that support the economic vitality of the individuals and businesses within the markets we serve. This commitment strengthens local communities, creating a positive impact on people's lives.
- Pay Type Salary
- Chelsea, MA 02150, USA