Welcome to Manhard Consulting! We see problems as an opportunity for creativity, and we are looking for problem solvers to join our dynamic team. Our firm is organized into small teams to give you a strong sense of accountability and to achieve great results.
This position is responsible for the direction of survey technicians, staff surveyors, project surveyors, and/or field surveyors. They must be able to work under minimal supervision while reviewing work done by others as well as preparing, scheduling, and maintaining a budget.
Accountability and Duties:
• Ensures timesheets are submitted accurately and on time.
• Provides an accurate accounting of time spent on projects with descriptions for each time entry on a daily basis.
• Keeps supervisors informed of work load and any changes in project scope or additional services.
• Maintains a good relationship with clients and staff.
• Works closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
• Available to occasionally work in the field performing surveying tasks.
• Accurately prepares houseline plats with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares topographic surveys with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares plats of survey with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares ALTA surveys with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares plats of easement with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares plats of dedication with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares subdivision plats with minimal supervision.
• Organizes and maintains survey job files (electronic and/or paper).
• Ability to efficiently complete drafting projects within allocated hours.
• Accurately prepares field work orders for field surveys.
• Accurately prepares legal descriptions with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares survey control sheets with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares boundary survey calculations with minimal supervision.
• Accurately prepares block sheets for construction staking with minimal supervision.
• Accurately reviews engineering plans for construction calculations.
• Accurately prepares title review summaries for ALTA surveys.
• Accurately calculates lot geometry for subdivision plats.
• Mentors and trains office and field surveyors.
• Accurately reviews completed houseline plats.
• Accurately reviews completed topographic surveys.
• Accurately reviews completed plats of survey.
• Accurately reviews completed ALTA surveys (including title).
• Accurately reviews completed easement plats.
• Accurately reviews completed dedication plats.
• Accurately reviews completed lot geometry and subdivision plats.
• Accurately reviews completed legal descriptions.
• Accurately reviews completed survey control sheets.
• Accurately reviews completed block sheets and construction calculations.
• Accurately reviews completed boundary survey calculations.
• Prepares and monitors project budgets.
• Prepares proposals and ensures proposal protocol is followed.
• Ensures that services being provided are covered by contract scope.
• Prepares and monitors project schedules and timely completion of projects.
• Participates in marketing, sales, and business development efforts.
5-8 Years’ experience
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Surveying from an accredited four-year college or university
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Licensed Land Surveyor
• Valid driver’s license
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and technical written communication skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Available to work overtime as needed to complete projects.
• Knowledge of industry related software.
• Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Desire to learn and improve CAD skills and survey knowledge.
• Ability to make independent decisions within the general framework of projects.
• Ability to supervise the work of field and/or office surveyors.
• Must be fluent in the English language.
$75,000 to $110,000
Normal office environment
Position subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Manhard Consulting is proud to offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and a harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We support inclusion and believe in welcoming a collective sum of individual differences, thoughts, traits, and characteristics to represent our culture and achievements.
- Pay Type Salary
- 7600 E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA