Welcome to Manhard Consulting! We see problems as an opportunity for creativity, and we are looking for problem solvers to join our dynamic team. Our firm is organized into small teams to give you a strong sense of accountability and to achieve great results.
This position must be able to work independently on houseline plats, plat of survey, subdivision plats, plats of easement, plats of dedication, topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, boundary surveys, and block sheets for field crews for construction staking services.
Accountability and Duties:
• Ensures timesheets are submitted accurately and on time.
• Provides an accurate accounting of time spent on projects with descriptions for each time entry on a daily basis.
• Keeps supervisors informed of work load and any changes in project scope or additional services.
• Maintains a good relationship with clients and staff.
• Works closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
• Responsible for timely completion of drafting projects.
• Mentors and trains Survey Technicians.
• Organizes and maintains survey job files.
• Accurately completes all houseline plats independently.
• Accurately completes plat of survey independently.
• Accurately completes boundary surveys independently.
• Accurately completes ALTA surveys independently.
• Accurately completes topographic surveys independently.
• Accurately completes subdivision plats independently.
• Accurately completes plat of easement independently.
• Accurately completes plats of dedication independently.
• Accurately prepares legal descriptions independently.
• Accurately completes block sheets for field crews for construction staking services independently.
• Participates in marketing, sales, and business development efforts where or when requested by supervisor.
• May supervise or coordinate the work of Survey Technicians and/or field surveyors.
• 0-4 years of CAD (AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred)
• 0-4 years of Field Survey experience
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Surveying or 24 semester hours of college surveying
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid driver’s license
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and technical written communication skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Available to work overtime as needed to complete projects.
• Available to occasionally work in the field performing surveying tasks.
• Knowledge of industry related software.
• Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Desire to learn and improve CAD skills and survey knowledge.
• Ability to make independent decisions within a general framework.
• Must be fluent in the English language.
$50,000 to $75,000
Manhard Consulting is proud to offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and a harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We support inclusion and believe in welcoming a collective sum of individual differences, thoughts, traits, and characteristics to represent our culture and achievements.
- Pay Type Salary
- 7600 E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA