Balance and Audit Specialist
Balance and Audit Specialist
Pay Rate: $17.88/hr.
Review balancing documentation for all customer currency, coin and ATM inventories, ATM balancing transactions, and daily teller activity for accuracy. Balance and reconcile accounts daily. Investigate and follow up on open or exception items and provide daily status. Participate in verification of discrepancies as directed by CMS Supervisor. Assist CMS Supervisor in conducting random inventory and teller audits. Perform customer service actions in communications with Loomis customers to identify and resolve problems.
• Review ATM Service orders to ensure each ATM serviced is in balance.
• Research and reconcile all out-of-balance ATMs within 24 hours of verification of residual cash or cash add service.
• Request, track, and review audits of out of balance ATM’s.
• Contact all customers on all unresolved ATM differences and reconcile ATM with customer internal record.
• Report all unresolved ATM differences to Cash Management Services Manager and/or Branch Manager and/or Loss Prevention Manager.
• Review all CMS related documentation, including but not limited to ATM Service Orders, documentation
of physical count of inventories, processing reports, balance sheets, liability transfer documentation,
shipping and order documentation etc., to ensure compliance with Loomis standards.
• Ensure physical count documentation, internal calculation of inventory balance, and customized reports to customer balance and indicate an in-balance condition.
• Track return documentation and insure it is corrected and returned to Balance and Audit.
• Ensure all documentation is prepared and delivered to customers, including customer specific paperwork in the normal course of processing change orders, deposits and or balancing inventories.
• Ensure documentation balances to internal documentation.
• Advise Cash Management Services Supervisor of instances where Loomis standards are not met.
• Suggest changes to processing and/or documentation that will help bring CMS operation into compliance.
• Review, track and monitor currency and coin levels in customer inventories and ATM’s.
• Be prepared to advise customers to sell excess inventory, restock inventory and change ATM replenishment amounts to improve and reduce customer cash balances.
• Receive and file all CMS related documentation.
• Ensure all documentation of all work processed for any customer is filed together by day, by customer and by ATM.
Maintain 90 days of historical CMS documentation in the Balance and Audit office, and 3 years (or time specified by customer contract) historical CMS documentation in branch archival storage.
• Assist CMS Manager/Supervisor, Branch or General Manager, Loss Prevention Manager, Division Security Manager, Corporate Security staff and customers to resolve all differences in ATM and CMS Operations.
• Support CMS Supervisor by receiving and addressing customer telephone calls. Identify, sort and mail customer receipts weekly.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
• 2 years higher education or 2-3 years reconciliation experience, preferably in banking and/or related experience in Loomis CMS Operations.
• Experience with PC and applications software, including MS Office.
• Good interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills are required.
Essential Functions/Job Qualifications:
As part of the qualification process for the Balance and Audit Specialist position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the following areas:
- 2lbs vertical lift from 36 inches to 52 inches from the floor (15X)
- 25lbs vertical lift from 8 inches to 33 inches from the floor (1X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 36 inches from the floor (5X)
- 2lbs vertical lift from 7 inches to 54 inches from the floor (17X)
- 30lbs vertical lift from 8 inches to 40 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 10ft (1X)
- Horizontally transfer 90lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (1X)
- Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (17X each)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
• Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Basic Life Insurance Plan
• Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
• Dependent Care Account
• Industry leading Training and Development
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Loomis Armored Richmond, VA, 7217 W Broad St, Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
- Richmond, VA, USA