Operations Management - Ops Manager
• Recruiting, interviewing, testing, selecting, and training of operations personnel. Training, development, and performance evaluation of operations supervisors.
• Oversight and coordination of route, dispatch, vault, and terminal operations through respective managers/supervisors.
• Oversight and coordination of maintenance of vehicles, forklifts, and other equipment. See that preventive maintenance and repairs are performed in a timely manner.
• Controlling the costs of operations.
• Safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
• Security of cargo and terminal through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
• Investigating accidents and processing required paperwork.
• Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among all operations staff. Responding to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
• Control overtime hours, monitor employee vacation schedules and maintain effectiveness and efficiency of route, terminal, and vault operations.
• Short and long-range operational planning to meet branch goals.
• Delivers employee training to licensed armed driver/guards and terminal employees who operate or support armored transportation routes.
• Oversee the highly sensitive environment relating to ATM machines and the security required for all safety aspects
• Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies throughout the area and surrounding cities.
• Maintains company compliance with regulatory statutes involving DOT, OSHA, and EPA.
• Should have basic knowledge of Transit Vault, coin vault and CMS
• 3-5 Years of Leadership Experience a plus
• Logistics or transportation experience required
• College Education or Military experience is Preferred
• 1-2 Years of Safety and Security Experience a plus
- Job Family Exempt
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbia, SC, USA
- Loomis Armored Columbia, SC, 2202 Sumter St, Columbia, South Carolina, United States of America