First Line Maintenance Technician
The essential functions of this position are:
Armed Service Technicians will be responsible for the servicing and repair of ATM machines, including troubleshooting, resetting codes and data and possibly monetarily balancing the machine. The job will involve various times during the day, this includeds some evenings and some weekends. This is an "on-call" position with no set hours.
- Deliver valuables to customers (banks, retail stores, restaurants, etc.). Interact with customers, representing the company in accordance with company standards, maintaining proper conduct, appearance (uniforms), personal hygiene, etc.
- Complete paperwork accurately and in accordance and in accordance with procedures.
- Maintain security awareness at all times.
- Perform necessary first line maintenance on the ATM machine at remote locations or at the customer branch.
- Other duties may be required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are:
- Be at least 21 years of age, per Department of Transportation regulations.
- Possess a valid Driver's License and maintain current license with a good driving record.
- Ability to obtain a gun permit and be licensed by the state as an armed security officer, where necessary. (A criminal conviction may prevent issuance of a gun permit.)
- Experience in the security field and/or prior military is preferred.
- Must be able to qualify for any other work-related permits required by the operations center, such as Airport pass, Federal Reserve access, etc.
- Applicants must be able to read, write and communicate the English language and perform basic math skills. Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers and communicate with team
- Must be able to use a "smartphone" to upload PDFs if necessary
The ATM Technician job duties require the following physical abilities:
- Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart
- Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Verbally communicate with customers and dispatch supervisors
- Record information on forms and reports
- Must be 21 years of age and must pass a comprehensive background check
Past and Present Military are encouraged to apply. Military experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Pay: Based on service calls performed. (compensation based on experience, class of driver’s license and certifications) this is a 1099 contractor position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay is Based on type and location of service call
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Job Family ATM
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Loomis Armored Fayetteville, GA, 190 Etowah, Trce, Fayetteville, Georgia, United States of America
- Warner Robins, GA, USA