M365 Platform Engineer ( SharePoint )
Loomis US is looking for a SharePoint Developer/Admin to join our IT Automation Team located at our Loomis US Corporate Office in Houston Texas..
This individual will be working with our Loomis departments and business groups to develop, design, implement, and support SharePoint Online and On-Premise applications. The selected applicant will develop and maintain the Loomis US intranet and supporting site including 200 Branch locations. Applicant's responsibilities will include providing user support for SharePoint sites including usage, functionality, application maintenance, permission management, and troubleshooting. This individual must have a positive, self-starter attitude and excellent communications to join the Loomis team.
- 10+ years of Experience as a SharePoint Administrator/Developer.
- Expert in SharePoint Online (Management and regular administration).
- File migration (from On Premise 2016 SharePoint to SharePoint Online).
- Design processes and strategy to categorize and store document to improve process efficiencies.
- SharePoint look and feel management.
- Knowledgeable of what functionality can be configured out-of-the-box and what functionality requires extra customized development, while keeping in mind the integrity and stability of the Loomis SharePoint environment.
- Systems & Applications Administrators & Architects: 8 years (Required).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as this person will be working and supporting our 10k+ users.
- Conduct formal meetings with key Loomis stakeholders, to gather, analyze, and translate functional business requirements and workflows into technical requirements.
- Provide end-user technical support on every aspect of SharePoint including day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage, functionality, application maintenance, and permission management.
- Any O365 security experience is a plus.
- Any K2 backend experience is a plus.
- Job Family Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Houston, TX, USA