Postdoctoral Fellow (Vijayanand)
Professor Pandurangan Vijayanand’s laboratory at the La Jolla Institute for Immunology (LJI) in San Diego is seeking a number of highly motivated postdoctoral candidates for positions in cancer immunology, genomics and computational biology. The Vijayanand lab employs genomic tools, genetics and computational approaches to understand the immunological basis of human diseases.
Please review the following papers and provide a CV upon applying.
Publications to Review
- Eschweiler S, et al. Immunomodulatory effects of PI3Kδ inhibition in solid tumors – evaluation in a randomized phase II trial. Nature. 2022. PMID: 35508656.
- Eschweiler, et al. Intratumoral follicular regulatory T cells curtail anti-PD-1 treatment efficacy. Nat. Immunol. 2021. PMCID: PMC8434898.
- Meckiff BJ, et al. Imbalance of Regulatory and Cytotoxic SARS-CoV-2-Reactive CD4+ T Cells in COVID-19. Cell. 2020. PMID: 33096020.
- Chandra V, et al. Promoter-interacting expression quantitative trait loci are enriched for functional genetic variants. Nat Genet. 2021 PMID: 33349701.
- Seumois G, et al. Single-cell transcriptomic analysis of allergen-specific T cells in allergy and asthma. Sci Immunol. 2020. PMID: 32532832.
- Benjamin J. Schmiedel, et al. Impact of genetic polymorphisms on human immune cell gene expression. Cell. 2018 PMID: 30449622.
In 2017, LJI was ranked as one of the best places to work in San Diego by the San Diego Business Journal. The Institute hosts 21 world-renowned faculty and over 100 postdoctoral researchers hailing from 21+ different countries. LJI is located in the Science Research Park on the campus of UC San Diego, with easy access to the San Diego life sciences community and all that the area has to offer.
Full-time employment at LJI includes a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation/sick leave, and contributions to a retirement plan (403B).
With over 20 different countries represented, diversity is respected and celebrated at LJI. We are committed to ensuring a safe and compassionate environment that is equal, just, and fair. Science and discovery benefit from a diversity of talents, a diversity of approaches, and a diversity of perspectives. The La Jolla Institute’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiative is designed to help us identify areas at the Institute that need improvement so we can together create an environment that is inclusive, provides equal opportunities, and opens doors that propel our research for human health.
- Job Function PHD
- Pay Type Salary
- 9420 Athena Cir, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA