Service Dispatcher - Bel Aire
Phoenix, AZ, USA Req #228
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Bel-Aire Mechanical, a Therma Holdings company
For over 35 years, Bel-Aire Mechanical has been recognized as a market leader in providing expert mechanical and plumbing services. Centrally located in Phoenix, Arizona, Bel-Aire is known for significant expertise in utilizing innovative technology to support their clients through the whole project life cycle. Today, Bel-Aire employs over 400 professionals focused on designing, building, and servicing complex systems for mission-critical buildings.
Remote Option: No
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Proficient in the use of phone system, copiers, and other general office equipment.
- Ability to work at computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system.
- Position requires paying close attention to detail, and the ability to stay focused for long periods of time.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills.
- Dispatch service technicians.
- Maintain the dispatch schedule.
- Create work orders in the system and assign to service technicians.
- Coordinating and scheduling all service work for maintenance, quoted work, time and material, start-ups, emergency calls, etc.
- Forecast workload for 2 – 3 days out with assistance of Service Manager.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and communicating professionally to all customer inquiries.
- Debrief service technicians after completion of each call.
- Maintain the maintenance agreements including billing assist, scheduling, and staging of materials, database information, and renewals.
- Reviewing all open work orders to ensure required work is performed in a timely manner.
- Providing proactive follow up with customers, field representatives and office personnel to ensure outstanding issues are resolved and all commitments and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Check service timecards for accuracy.
- Organized: Sense of urgency with ability to set priorities and build action plans to drive timely execution. Thorough, methodical and result-oriented with great attention to detail. Able to combine the predictability of standard operating procedures with the flexibility of continuous process improvement.
- Problem-solving: Able to identify patterns beyond noise or incomplete information by demonstrating a willingness to engage by asking questions. Attention to detail, able to segregate beliefs and assumptions from facts. Demonstrate strong judgment to turn information into insights, practical solutions and decision-ready recommendations.
- Agile: Hands-on with ability to shift back and forth from self-reliance and personal accountability to cross-group collaboration while making others successful along the way. Capable of operating in a multi-site and matrixed environment. Adaptable and willing to adjust style to audience, learn and grow with the company.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality andards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Communication – Effectively communicating as appropriate for the needs of the audience. Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms.
- Service Orientation – Actively looking for way to help people.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, such as word processing, spreadsheet maintenance, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to recognize and resolve issues.
- Advanced and professional communication skills both oral and written with internal and external clients.
- Prioritize appropriately with good time management skills.
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
About Therma Holdings
Therma Holdings (“Therma”) is an integrated energy solutions provider that is accelerating the energy transition in the built environment. Our company’s core services help clients achieve their energy objectives, principally with respect to reliability and resiliency, decarbonization, and cost savings.
Key services include:
- environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) strategic advisory services
- consulting engineering, with a focus on high performance, sustainable design
- construction of energy efficiency, MEP, and renewable generation projects
- alternative delivery solutions such as performance contracting and Energy-as-a-Service (“EaaS”)
Therma services a highly diverse set of customers and end-markets, including technology & data centers, government & defense, semiconductors, healthcare, biopharma, higher education and K-12 schools, commercial real estate, manufacturing, and agricultural / process industries, among others. Example clients include Amazon, Siemens, Apple, Google, Cargill, Tesla, Kellogg’s, Intel, Facebook, U.S. Air Force, Stanford University, Genentech, UCLA, and Cedars-Sinai Hospital, among many others.
Therma has 3,250+ employees and 30+ offices across the United States, and is owned by Blackstone, one the largest alternative asset managers in the world with $731 billion of assets under management.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Therma Holdings and its affiliate companies are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, other non-merit-based factors, and any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies
Therma Holdings and its affiliate companies do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our career’s alias or employees of Therma Holdings and/or its affiliate companies. Therma Holdings and/or its affiliate companies are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Phoenix, AZ, USA